Lauren Reynolds Photograpahy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Grey's Walking!

On February 27, Grey took his first few steps. I was standing in the kitchen and Grey had crawled in to say "hi" (he really comes into rooms and goes "Hi".) He stood up holding onto the wall and then took 2-3 steps towards me. At first I couldn't believe it! I knew he was close to walking but he also likes to make sure he can really do something before he makes the jump (i.e. standing without holding on to my pant leg). We have been practicing walking a lot - he makes me take him in circles from the living room, down the hall, through the kitchen and dining room, and back into the living room. I think we have made that loop a million times in the past few months!

Since then, he has started taking more and more steps before he plops down and starts crawling. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he is running with his determination!


No comments: