Lauren Reynolds Photograpahy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Checking In

So, since I've started work again, I know I've been slacking on updating the blog. Things are still going really well with Grey being my cube mate :) I think he watches Baby Einstein about two times a day but he loves sitting in his swing and watching it. He's grown up a lot in the past week - he really grabs at his toys, loves pushing up when he's on his belly and always has to know where his Mommy and Daddy are! We just put together his Jumperoo and he barely is tall enough for it. He has to stand on his tip toes but he likes being able to stand and bounce in it.

So, what have we been up to??? I feel like a lot! Robyn came in for two nights and watched Grey so we could go have dinner with Bill Hall and Bridget to celebrate their engagement :) Earlier this week Uncle Ronny and Aunt Cricket came over for dinner. It was good to see them and we've already have planned another visit in July to see them. Then, last weekend we went to Austin for Tim and Shelly's baby shower. That was a lot of fun and we can't wait until we can finally meet her! We got to see Grandma, all the aunts and cousins and baby Maddie got some good gifts! My parents came to town one weekend to visit. I think my Dad took Grey on ten walks a day!

All in all, we have been doing well. We are just enjoying each day and love watching Grey grow every day! Here are some pictures of him over the past few weeks.





I gave Grey a mohawk.




No comments: